Customer Support from Wray Bros | Cleaning Supplies & Safety Workwear
Because you and the work you do is important to us we work equally hard to ensure our friendly and knowledgeable customer service team gives you the information you need and the service you want.
For product advice or delivery updates, please contact the team on 0151 709 2271 from 8.30am to 5.00pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not satisfied with the level of service you receive, please do not hesitate to contact the team on 0151 709 2271 (8.30am - 5.00pm) or email email@example.com.
- To deal with your complaint fairly, confidentially and effectively
- To acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days and provide a likely timescale for resolving it
- To keep you updated on progress made.
Open a credit account
Benefit from greater discounts by opening an invoice account today. We require payment with your first order and then a credit account is opened. Sorry, we cannot open accounts for individuals. To obtain a Credit Account application form please contact Mark Woodworth in the Customer Services Dept on 0151 709 2271.
Wray Bros delivery vans operate from 8.30 to 4.30pm Monday – Friday with the delivery team working hard to get things done promptly, and done to your expectations.
- To pick your order the same day, if placed before 1.00pm and thereafter, deliver all stocked items within 48 hours.
- To provide fast and free delivery on all UK mainland orders over £50 (ex vat) and orders over £25.00 (ex vat), within the following post code areas: L, CH and WA.
- For UK mainland orders below £50.00, within postcode areas L, CH and WA a £4.95 delivery charge will be made.
Note: Wray Bros can only fulfil UK mainland orders.
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Wray Bros.
However, if for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, then you can return the items to us for a refund or an exchange, provided they are in their original, unused condition and accompanied with the original sales documentation.
If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please advise us in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order.
We will then arrange to collect the items from you. Please be advised that there will be a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value, for this service. Delivery costs will only be refunded, if the goods are faultynote we charge a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value for this collection service. Delivery costs will be only be refunded if the goods are faulty.
Website technical problems
If you are experiencing difficulties placing an order or downloading any of the content featured on our web site, please email us and we will investigate and resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Alternatively contact our Customer Service team on 0151 709 2271, Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 5:00pm.