Clinell Universal Wipes and Hospec Liquid Detergent
Introducing the Steroplast Clinell Universal Wipes and Hospec Liquid Neutral Detergent
- The most effective universal formula on the market.
- Wipes for cleaning and disinfecting hands, surfaces and equipment.
- Proven to kill 99.999% of germs making the Universal Sanitising Wipes one of the most effective sanitising wipes on the market.
- Contains a mix of biocides with different mechanisms of action prevents bacterial resistance and super bug formation.
Benefits to the user:
- Can be used on dirty hands (ie soiled hands).
- Skin safe, no sore or dry hands with frequent use.
- No damage to surfaces.
- Ideal for use on stethoscopes, blood pressure cuffs and pulse oximeter probes.
- Multi-purpose acts as a disinfectant, detergent and hand wipe replacing the need for different types of wipes and surface cleaners.
- Tested to - European Standard EN1276 and prEN 12054.
- Hospec Liquid Detergent is a pH neutral, unperfumed detergent that’s been specially formulated and is used in more than 90% of hospitals in the National Health Service.”
- Concentrated General Purpose pH Neutral Liquid Detergent
- This product is suitable for:
- Damp mopping, spot mopping and flat mopping of floors including pharmacy and other clean rooms, ambulance interiors and dental surgeries.
- General cleaning and damp dusting of surfaces and hospital furniture, e.g. bedside cabinets and the like.
- Cleaning with microfiber cloths.
- Cleaning of ward pantry equipment.
- Hand dishwashing.
- Dental instrument boxes and equipment.
- Manual cleaning of reusable dental instruments.