You & Your Corporate Wear Supplier: How to Find the Perfect Fit
Considerations for corporate workwear used to be all about cost and the safety aspects for the staff members using it.After that you'd think about comfort. In recent years there has been a change in focus to include corporate workwear that speaks for your brand name and reputation and companies now think about not only the safety aspects, which are still vitally important, but also whether the supplier fits in with their ethical and corporate clothing policy, comfort levels for staff, brand recognition and of course the budget.
If you believe first impressions leave a lasting impression then you will no doubt appreciate the role corporate wear plays to enhance your image to create a brand.
Consider the Design and Impact of your Company ClothingThe impact of corporate workwear should never be underestimated. As long as you meet the legal obligations and requirements in terms of what your employees wear you can then start to think about wider aims and visions.
When at the planning stage of a new corporate workwear policy there are a few points to consider in full, new potential aims that can be shaped by you from the outset and have an intended outcome in the eyes of staff, customers, potential customers and suppliers.
This could be:
- Brand Awareness: a new work clothing range could become an integral part of re-branding your business, linking in with other aspects of the marketing of your company.
- Re-Moulding Internal Structures: A new clothing range for staff may be considered a great way to re-shape internal hierarchies within the staff pyramid, break down barriers and get everyone on the same page, working together in one direction.
- Improve Perception from Outside: This could be the most important part of the strategy. When done in the right way, new branded workwear conveys a certain, positive message to the outside world and to potential customers and suppliers. This can be that you're a professional team, a hardworking and friendly team or whatever image you want to portray.
- Ladies Corporate Wear including Skopes and Brook Taverner Jackets, Trousers, Blouses and Knitwear
- Men's Corporate Wear including slim fit, tailored and classic fit clothing