Introducing the Emergency Spillage Kit & How to Clean-up Body Fluids
Introducing an all purpose spillage solution kit that offers a quick and easy solution for the removal of body spillages.
Jangro Emergency Spillage Kit combines the absorption power of Sanitaire Absorbent Powder with the germicidal and odour-neutralising efficacy of Sta Kill, these handy packs contain non-latex gloves, a scoop and a tough disposal bag.
Overview of the Emergency Spill Kit contents and why they are so effective
Sanitiaire Absorbent Powder - a revolutionary biodegradable, non-toxic emergency treatment for the safer control of all accidents involving body fluids such as vomit, urine and blood.
- Sanitiare can also be used on food and drink spillages.
- Sanitaire will absorb 200 times its own volume.
- Produced in a white powder with a subtle floral fragrance.
Sta Kill Deodoriser - a powerful deodoriser with bactericide containing urine stain and odour neutralising agents.
- Sta Kill is the professionals choice for eradicating malodours especially from urine and vomit.
- Having a neutral pH Sta Kill may be used safely on all surfaces including carpets, fabrics, wood, ceramics, plastics and vinyl.
- Powerful bactericidal deodoriser
Features and Benefits
• Sanitaire Absorbent Powder is an emergency treatment for the safer control of accidental spillages
• Sanitaire Absorbent Powder will absorb up to 200 times its own volume
• Sta Kill is a powerful deodoriser with bactericide containing urine stain neutralising agents
• Sta Kill has been tested to EN1276 and EN13727
How to clean up Body Fluids
Application:Suitable for use on all surfaces and fabrics, even upholstery.
Directions: Step 1 -Liberally sprinkle Sanitaire Absorbent Powder onto the accident and allow up to 2 minutes before scooping up and disposing. Step 2 - Spray Sta Kill on to affected area and leave to work.
Storage: Store in original container, keep tightly closed when not in use. Sanitaire Absorbent Powder has a shelf life of at least two years. Keep out of reach of children.
To Order: Order online Emergency Spillage Kit for Body FluidsAlternatively, call the Wray Bros customer service team on 0151 709 2271.