Guide to Dust Control with Mop Sweepers
A Guide To Dust Control
With Mop Sweepers
If you are going to dust, you have to dust properly. Otherwise, you will find yourself in the same position, time and time again.
Store your mop sweeper with head up and to clean it correctly, detach the handle, wash and rinse it thoroughly and hang it to dry for at least 24 hours.
When The Dust Settles
So the next time you attempt a sweeping task, you don't have to waste time cleaning your equipment, when your equiptment should be cleaning for you.
These superb floor sweepers attract and hold fine dust without the complication of chemical treatment. Dust Sweeper replacement heads are available. The acrylic floor sweeper heads are easily laundered and ideal for hospitals, schools and supermarkets.
The V-Sweeper is an efficient dust control scissor action sweeper that comes complete with a pair of acrylic sweeper heads. The V-Sweeper is both lightweight and easy to use with its aluminium handle and universal frame that holds the replaceable blue acrylic 'V' sweeper heads, 100cm.
The hand held general purpose dusting tool is ideal for dusting pipes and blinds. The handle also fits onto a for high dusting those hard-to-reach-places.
For The Best Advice On Dusting
We Make A Clean Sweep
Our step-by-step guide to dusting with sweepers helps you get to grips with the practicalities of large scale cleaning. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Put on PPE and assemble all of the equipment to be used.
2. Place warning signs at the extremes of the work area.
3. Remove chewing gum or other litter with scraper.
4. Sweep using a continuous stroke (straight or in figures of eight) overlapping at each return stroke. Ensure mop sweeper head remains in contact with the floor at all times and that a leading edge is maintained at all times. It is important to maintain a leading edge, using a "figure-of-eight" motion, otherwise their use will be rendered ineffective. Sweep under heavy furniture, move lighter furniture and replace.
5. Use dust pan and brush in all corners.
6. If mop sweeper retains dirt, clean using vacuum cleaner.
7. Cover all areas systematically ensuring all areas are completed.
8. When cleaning several rooms, remove dust after each room, ensure dust is not transferred from one room to another.
9. When completed ensure all soil is collected with dust pan and brush. Clean mop sweeper with vacuum cleaner before storing.
10. Return all items of equipment to the storage area and store safely and securely.
For a competitive quote:
Say hello to Mark on 0151 709 2271
Email us at [email protected]
Features helpful tips and useful advice as well as troubleshooting support.
Read More >