This disinfectant is a popular product that disinfects, cleans and deodorises in one application.
Suitable on all washable surfaces and helps prevent cross-infection, kills MRSA and passes BS EN 1276: 1998 in 30 seconds.
This Cleaner Disinfectant is a widely used by schools, nursing homes, leisure centres, hospitals and wherever there is a risk of infection.
Pack size: 5 litre, Odour: Floral, pH: 12, Dilution: Infection control 1:25, General 1:50.
Features and benefits
- Passes British and European Test method BS EN 1276: 1997
- Kills MRSA and Shigella sonnei (the causative organism of Dysentery)
- Helps prevent the spread of infection
- Leaves clean fresh odour
- Suitable for use on a variety of hard surfaces
How to use to clean and disinfect yoursurfaces
DISINFECTING HARD SURFACES AND EQUIPMENT:
- Dilute 200ML per 5 litre of water (1:25). Mop or wipe surface
- For spray cleaning dilute 24ml per 600ml of water in a trigger bottle (1:25). Allow 30 seconds contact time then wipe away and rinse thoroughly.
- Dilute 100ml per 5 litre of warm water (1:50). Mop or wipe surface
- For spray cleaning dilute 12ml per 600ml of water in a trigger bottle (1:50). -For heavily soiled surfaces repeat application. - After use we recommend cloths or mops are rinsed in a fresh solution and allowed to air dry.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
Orders placed by 1.00pm are picked the same day, subject to stock availability and thereafter deliveries are made within 48 hours Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday before 5.00pm will be delivered Tuesday (Excluding bank holidays). All orders placed online on Saturdays and Sundays will be picked Monday for delivery on Wednesday. Outside of postcode areas L, WA and CH all items are delivered by national courier therefore a signature is required. Delivery can take place anytime between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific delivery time can not be supplied. Unfortunately we only deliver to mainland UK.
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £50.00 (ex vat). Orders under £50.00 (ex. vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA. Orders under £25.00 (ex vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Wray Bros. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us for a refund or an exchange, provided they are in their original, unused condition and accompanied with the original sales documentation.
If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please contact us 0151 709 2271 or in writing by emailing [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your order. Please be aware that there will be a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value, for this service. Delivery costs will only be refunded, if the goods are faulty.