New! Reformulated Enviro H6 General Purpose Sanitiser, concentrated, to save money, space and the environment!
Perfect for sanitising kitchens, food preparation areas or areas that odourless sanitising is required. The economical H6 General Purpose Sanitiser will save you money, space and protect the environment. Tested to pass EN 1276, its antibacterial properties will kill the majority of harmful bacteria, including MRSA. Also, it complies with EN14476 for the effective kill of enveloped viruses, including Coronavirus. This product is suitable for all hard surfaces.
Check out the rest of the Enviro Concentrates range here.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect for daily and general cleaning
- Kills bacteria and enveloped viruses
- Passes EN 14476 for enveloped viruses only, under clean conditions at a dilution rate of 1:30 with a 5 minute contact time
- Passes EN 1276 under dirty conditions at a dilution rate of 1:60 with a 1 minute contact time
- Passes EN 16615 [adapted for commercial kitchens] under filthy conditions at a dilution rate of 1:60 with a 1 minute contact time
- Low dosage, very economical in use
How to sanitise using H6 Concentrate:
- For Bacteria Kill
- For spray bottles - Add 1 x 10ml dose to 600ml water in a spray bottle. Spray onto surface and leave for at least 1 minute. Wipe with a clean damp cloth.
- For buckets - Add 1 x 10ml dose per 1L warm water in a bucket. Apply to surface with a clean cloth or mop, leave for 5 minutes & allow to air dry.
- For Virus Kill including Coronavirus
- Clean surface before using
For spray bottles - Add 2 x 10ml from dosing cap to 600ml water in a trigger spray bottle (1:30). Gently shake to mix. Spray surface, leave for 5 minutes contact time, then wipe with a disposable cloth.
- For buckets - Add 3 x 10ml dose per 1L warm water in a bucket. Apply to surface with a clean cloth or mop and allow to air dry.
- Clean surface before using
- Pack size: 1 Litre
- Odour: Odourless
- pH: 13.3
- Dilution: See instructions
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
- MSDS BB457-1 Enviro H6 Sanitiser (pdf)
Jangro Safety Data SheetsSafety Data Sheets provide detailed information on the composition of the chemicals and how they should be treated in the event of an accident. Of course, all of the cleaning chemicals if stored, used correctly and ppe items are made available when substances are in use, will ensure the chemicals pose no significant risk to users. However, employers and employees must take control via a COSHH Risk Assessment to ensure hazardous substances are properly managed. All the Safety Data Sheets in one place, here
Jangro Cleaning Chemicals - COSHH Risk Assessment Template The COSHH Risk Assessments deal with the risks posed by each cleaning chemical and identifies the necessary control measures to be adopted on site to remove or minimise those risks. To help with completing the COSHH risk assessment you can find templates for a number of the Jangro cleaning chemicals from the link below. COSHH Risk Assessment Templates
Orders placed by 1.00pm are picked the same day, subject to stock availability and thereafter deliveries are made within 48 hours Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday before 5.00pm will be delivered Tuesday (Excluding bank holidays). All orders placed online on Saturdays and Sundays will be picked Monday for delivery on Wednesday. Outside of postcode areas L, WA and CH all items are delivered by national courier therefore a signature is required. Delivery can take place anytime between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific delivery time can not be supplied. Unfortunately we only deliver to mainland UK.
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £50.00 (ex vat). Orders under £50.00 (ex. vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA. Orders under £25.00 (ex vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Wray Bros. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us for a refund or an exchange, provided they are in their original, unused condition and accompanied with the original sales documentation.
If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please contact us 0151 709 2271 or in writing by emailing [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your order. Please be aware that there will be a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value, for this service. Delivery costs will only be refunded, if the goods are faulty.