Jangro Glass Renovator
£7.26 (inc VAT)
Please login to purchaseIf you do not have a business account, contact our sales office for details.
Call: 0151 709 2271
Alternatively, use the Enquire Now button to request further information.
The Glass Renovator returns glassware to the customers' satisfaction
Low foaming glassware detergent formulated to quickly and efficiently remove protein deposits, beer residue and bloom from drinking glasses.
Pack size: 2.5 litre, Odour: Faint, pH: 12.2 @3ml/L, Dilution: 1:333 to 1:1000.
Features and benefits
- Concentrated high active formulation
- More soluble than powder
- Quickly removes protein and yeast from glassware
- Ideal for sanitising glasswash machines
How to renovate your drinking glasses
- After the normal cleaning of glassware, if water droplets are visible on the side of the glass it indicates that the glasses require renovating.
- Withdraw the feeder tube from the normal glasswash detergent and place in the Glass Renovate.
- Operate through the electronic dispenser unit at a ratio of 1-3 ml per litre.
- Proceed to clean the glassware in the normal manner.
- Replace the feeder tube into the glasswash cleaning detergent when all glassware has been renovated.
- It is advisable to renovate glassware on a monthly basis and is best carried out at a busy period, i.e. weekends,
- To ensure product is completely pumped through the tubing to allow majority of glassware to be treated at least once.
- For best results use in conjunction with glasswashing products.
- If a high active glass or dishwash detergent is being used it is advisable to place the feeder tube into a container of clean water and use the machine 4 or 5 times to flush out the detergent, before connecting to the Glass Renovate.
NOT TO BE USED FOR HAND GLASSWASHING.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
- Glass Renovator MSDS (pdf)
Jangro Safety Data SheetsSafety Data Sheets provide detailed information on the composition of the chemicals and how they should be treated in the event of an accident. Of course, all of the cleaning chemicals if stored, used correctly and ppe items are made available when substances are in use, will ensure the chemicals pose no significant risk to users. However, employers and employees must take control via a COSHH Risk Assessment to ensure hazardous substances are properly managed. All the Safety Data Sheets in one place, here
Jangro Cleaning Chemicals - COSHH Risk Assessment Template The COSHH Risk Assessments deal with the risks posed by each cleaning chemical and identifies the necessary control measures to be adopted on site to remove or minimise those risks. To help with completing the COSHH risk assessment you can find templates for a number of the Jangro cleaning chemicals from the link below. COSHH Risk Assessment Templates
Orders placed by 1.00pm are picked the same day, subject to stock availability and thereafter deliveries are made within 48 hours Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday before 5.00pm will be delivered Tuesday (Excluding bank holidays). All orders placed online on Saturdays and Sundays will be picked Monday for delivery on Wednesday. Outside of postcode areas L, WA and CH all items are delivered by national courier therefore a signature is required. Delivery can take place anytime between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific delivery time can not be supplied. Unfortunately we only deliver to mainland UK.
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £50.00 (ex vat). Orders under £50.00 (ex. vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA. Orders under £25.00 (ex vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Wray Bros. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us for a refund or an exchange, provided they are in their original, unused condition and accompanied with the original sales documentation.
If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please contact us 0151 709 2271 or in writing by emailing [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your order. Please be aware that there will be a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value, for this service. Delivery costs will only be refunded, if the goods are faulty.