Jangro Floor Polish Remover Rinse Free
This rinse free floor polish is a powerful, fast-acting and time-saving floor polish stripper
Removing stubborn polish build up and for use with a mop or floor machine. This floor polish stripper can eliminate the need to neutralise which helps to save time and is suitable for use on most floors including vinyl, rubber, linoleum and sealed surfaces.
Pack size: 5 litre, Odour: Faint, pH: 12, Dilution: 1:50.
Features and benefits
- Removes the most stubborn polish film
- Quick efficient action, saves time and money
- Strips polish with a mop or a floor machine
- Can eliminate the need to neutralise
- Ideal for use on a spray stripping system
How to remove polish with a rinse free floor polish remover
POLISH REMOVAL WITH MOP:
- Dilute 800ml per 5 litre warm water.
- Spread solution generously on floor, leave for 5 minutes, agitate with mop, leave for a few minutes, not allowing the solution to dry out.
- Re-agitate with mop and remove completely with mop or suction dryer.
- Rinse with clean water.
POLISH REMOVAL WITH FLOOR MACHINE:
- Dilute 100ml per 5 litre of warm water.
- Mop solution onto section of floor, leave for 5 minutes.
- Do not allow solution to dry out.
- Agitate with a mop or scrub with floor machine and stripping pad.
- Remove slurry with wet pick-up or mop.
- Providing all slurry has been removed,
- it is not necessary to rinse, but check floor is neutral before applying polish.
- Dilute 25ml per 500ml of cold water in a hand spray.
- Spray floor lightly and scrub using a stripping pad and high speed floor machine.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
- Floor Polish Remover Rinse Free Product Guide (pdf)
- Floor Polish Remover Rinse Free MSDS (pdf)
Jangro Product Usage Guide
We are proud of our reputation of providing superb janitorial supplies. To this end, we want to ensure you make the right decision when sourcing your cleaning equipment needs by offering a high level of support. This is where the Product Usage Guides prove useful as they show you how to use and get the best out of your Jangro cleaning chemicals. Find the complete range of Jangro Product Usage Guides here
Jangro Safety Data SheetsSafety Data Sheets provide detailed information on the composition of the chemicals and how they should be treated in the event of an accident. Of course, all of the cleaning chemicals if stored, used correctly and ppe items are made available when substances are in use, will ensure the chemicals pose no significant risk to users. However, employers and employees must take control via a COSHH Risk Assessment to ensure hazardous substances are properly managed. All the Safety Data Sheets in one place, here
Jangro Cleaning Chemicals - COSHH Risk Assessment Template The COSHH Risk Assessments deal with the risks posed by each cleaning chemical and identifies the necessary control measures to be adopted on site to remove or minimise those risks. To help with completing the COSHH risk assessment you can find templates for a number of the Jangro cleaning chemicals from the link below. COSHH Risk Assessment Templates
Orders placed by 1.00pm are picked the same day, subject to stock availability and thereafter deliveries are made within 48 hours Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday before 5.00pm will be delivered Tuesday (Excluding bank holidays). All orders placed online on Saturdays and Sundays will be picked Monday for delivery on Wednesday. Outside of postcode areas L, WA and CH all items are delivered by national courier therefore a signature is required. Delivery can take place anytime between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific delivery time can not be supplied. Unfortunately we only deliver to mainland UK.
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £50.00 (ex vat). Orders under £50.00 (ex. vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA. Orders under £25.00 (ex vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Wray Bros. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us for a refund or an exchange, provided they are in their original, unused condition and accompanied with the original sales documentation.
If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please contact us 0151 709 2271 or in writing by emailing [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your order. Please be aware that there will be a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value, for this service. Delivery costs will only be refunded, if the goods are faulty.