Concentrated kitchen cleaning detergent degreaser for Combi Ovens
The Jangro Combi Oven Cleaner offers effective removal of baked-on food deposits and grease from the interior of Combi ovens.
Pack size: 5 litre, Odour: Faint, pH: 13.7, Dilution: Ready to use.
Features & Benefits
- Highly concentrated detergent.
- Developed especially for cleaning combi ovens.
- Suitable for manual cleaning or dosed automatically.
- Removes baked on food deposits and grease.
- Low foaming formula.
How to clean a Combi Oven
Suitable for manual cleaning or dosed automatically into the oven during a selected cleaning programme of the integral cleaning system.
- Dispense into the oven via the integral cleaning system
- In accordance with themachine manufacturer instructions.
- The detergent concentration can be adjusted via the oven control panel accordingly.
- The typical dilution rate is between 0.5% - 2%.
- Pour undiluted product intoa trigger spray bottle.
- Select ‘Manual Wash’ and press the ‘Start/Stop’ key.
- Oven will heat or cool to the required temperature.
- When the display indicates ‘Spray with cleaner’.
- Then open the door and spray the internal cooking cabinet, including shelves and grids.
- Close the door and allow 10 minutes contact time.
- Restart the programme and allow oven to complete the manual wash cycle.
- Rinse the oven thoroughly.
- Allow to air dry.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
- Combi Oven Cleaner MSDS (pdf)
Jangro Safety Data SheetsSafety Data Sheets provide detailed information on the composition of the chemicals and how they should be treated in the event of an accident. Of course, all of the cleaning chemicals if stored, used correctly and ppe items are made available when substances are in use, will ensure the chemicals pose no significant risk to users. However, employers and employees must take control via a COSHH Risk Assessment to ensure hazardous substances are properly managed. All the Safety Data Sheets in one place, here
Jangro Cleaning Chemicals - COSHH Risk Assessment Template The COSHH Risk Assessments deal with the risks posed by each cleaning chemical and identifies the necessary control measures to be adopted on site to remove or minimise those risks. To help with completing the COSHH risk assessment you can find templates for a number of the Jangro cleaning chemicals from the link below. COSHH Risk Assessment Templates
Orders placed by 1.00pm are picked the same day, subject to stock availability and thereafter deliveries are made within 48 hours Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday before 5.00pm will be delivered Tuesday (Excluding bank holidays). All orders placed online on Saturdays and Sundays will be picked Monday for delivery on Wednesday. Outside of postcode areas L, WA and CH all items are delivered by national courier therefore a signature is required. Delivery can take place anytime between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific delivery time can not be supplied. Unfortunately we only deliver to mainland UK.
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £50.00 (ex vat). Orders under £50.00 (ex. vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA. Orders under £25.00 (ex vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Wray Bros. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us for a refund or an exchange, provided they are in their original, unused condition and accompanied with the original sales documentation.
If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please contact us 0151 709 2271 or in writing by emailing [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your order. Please be aware that there will be a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value, for this service. Delivery costs will only be refunded, if the goods are faulty.