A fast acting kitchen descaler
Jangro Kettle & Shower Descaler is for use with kettles, irons, shower heads and coffee machines.
Pack size: 500ml, pH: 2.4, Dilution: varies for each appliance, see notes below.
How to descale irons, kettles and shower heads
- Fill kettle two thirds with warm water.
- Add 150ml of descaler. Leave for 4 hours or untilfixing stops, then empty kettle.
- Refill with clean water, boil and flush out again before use. Repeat process if scale persists.
- Pour 150ml of descaler into the reservoir. Add 600ml cold water.
- Switch machine on for 1 minute. Switch machine off and leave for 60 minutes.
- Boil through remainder of descaler solution. Boil twice and clean water.
- Always unplug iron and allow to cool. Refer to manufacturers cleaning instructions before descaling.
- Add 50ml of descaler to water container of hand warm iron. Top up water container with warm water and set control to steam position.
- Gently shake iron over sink until solution starts to drain through the steam holes, allowing to drain for 30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold water and dry.
- Add 50ml of descaler to 300ml of warm water in a plastic container.
- Immerse shower head in solution until scale is removed.
- Rinse out container and shower head thoroughly.
Click on any of the following links to download the file.
- Kettle Shower Descaler MSDS (pdf)
- Kettle Shower Descaler PUG (pdf)
Jangro Product Usage Guide
We are proud of our reputation of providing superb janitorial supplies. To this end, we want to ensure you make the right decision when sourcing your cleaning equipment needs by offering a high level of support. This is where the Product Usage Guides prove useful as they show you how to use and get the best out of your Jangro cleaning chemicals. Find the complete range of Jangro Product Usage Guides here
Jangro Safety Data SheetsSafety Data Sheets provide detailed information on the composition of the chemicals and how they should be treated in the event of an accident. Of course, all of the cleaning chemicals if stored, used correctly and ppe items are made available when substances are in use, will ensure the chemicals pose no significant risk to users. However, employers and employees must take control via a COSHH Risk Assessment to ensure hazardous substances are properly managed. All the Safety Data Sheets in one place, here
Jangro Cleaning Chemicals - COSHH Risk Assessment Template The COSHH Risk Assessments deal with the risks posed by each cleaning chemical and identifies the necessary control measures to be adopted on site to remove or minimise those risks. To help with completing the COSHH risk assessment you can find templates for a number of the Jangro cleaning chemicals from the link below. COSHH Risk Assessment Templates
Orders placed by 1.00pm are picked the same day, subject to stock availability and thereafter deliveries are made within 48 hours Deliveries are only made Monday to Friday. Orders placed on a Friday before 5.00pm will be delivered Tuesday (Excluding bank holidays). All orders placed online on Saturdays and Sundays will be picked Monday for delivery on Wednesday. Outside of postcode areas L, WA and CH all items are delivered by national courier therefore a signature is required. Delivery can take place anytime between 9am and 5.30pm. A specific delivery time can not be supplied. Unfortunately we only deliver to mainland UK.
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £50.00 (ex vat). Orders under £50.00 (ex. vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA. Orders under £25.00 (ex vat) include a £4.95 delivery charge
Returns and Refunds
We want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase you make from Wray Bros. If for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return the items to us for a refund or an exchange, provided they are in their original, unused condition and accompanied with the original sales documentation.
If you wish to return an item for a refund or exchange, please contact us 0151 709 2271 or in writing by emailing [email protected] within 7 days of receiving your order. Please be aware that there will be a handling charge of 10% of the invoiced value, for this service. Delivery costs will only be refunded, if the goods are faulty.