Portwest Arctic Winter Glove A146
Collection and Delivery typically within 3-5 business days
The Portwest Arctic Winter Glove A146 is the perfect piece of kit to combat cold weather.
With brilliant abrasion and tear resistance, a twin liner which traps in heat and a three quarter dipping to keep hands as dry as possible, these are a brilliant all round glove. Further insulation is offered to the fingers by soft nitrile foam and an open back allows for breathability.
For extra grip, there is a sandy nitrile coating on the fingers as well as a 15 gauge liner for extra dexterity.
Safety glove features:
- Certified to EN 407 X.2.X.X.X.X, EN 420, EN 388:2016 - 188.8.131.52.X and EN 511 X.2.X standards
- CE certified
- Specially designed for use in cold conditions
- Twin liner traps in heat through increased insulation
- Flexible sandy nitrile coating offers great grip in wet and dry conditions
- 3/4 dipped for increased protection
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- 15 gauge liner for extra dexterity
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £100.00 (ex vat).
For UK mainland orders below £100.00 (ex vat) £8.95 delivery fee is charged.
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA.
For orders under £25.00 (ex vat) to postcodes L, CH and WA a delivery fee of £4.95 is charged.
Please Note: Wray Bros can only fulfil orders UK mainland orders.
Returns and Refunds
Please see our Delivery and Returns page for more information