Jangro Antiviral Disinfectant 5L
In stock and ready for despatch
Jangro Antiviral Disinfectant is Proven Effective Against Coronavirus
Ready to use Antiviral Disinfectant is suitable as a general-purpose sanitiser and can be used in food preparation areas as it kills food poisoning bacteria including E-col. Colourless, odourless and with a pH 10, this disinfectant is effective against germs and viruses killing 99.99%. Tested to BS EN 14476, BS EN1276 and BS EN 13697 including recent European Standards tests for coronavirus it is effective within 5 minutes.
Also available in 750ml bottles.
- Ready to use
- 5 Litres
- pH 10
- Colourless and Odourless
- Cleans and Disinfects
- Suitable for use in healthcare, catering, schools and high risk applications
- Passes EN 1276, EN1650 & EN 14476
- Effective against Coronavirus
How to use Antiviral Disinfectant
- Can be used to refill trigger bottles.
- Spray directly onto surface and leave for a minimum of 5 minutes before wiping with a clean, damp cloth.
- Can be applied directly using a clean cloth to leave treated surfaces safe for human contact.
- Always follow equipment manufacturers instructions. Use neat at a ratio of approx. 1 litre per 100m3 area. Remove all soft furnishings or cover with a polythene sheet before fogging to avoid over wetting of fabrics.
- Observe all PPE advice and ensure occupants are removed before fogging.
- Remove any plants before fogging. Turn off any ventilation or air conditioning systems and switch off or cover any sensitive electrical equipment.
- Fog according to machine instructions (usually 30-60 mins). Allow surfaces to dry naturally before returning the area to use.
- For food contact surfaces, rinse and wipe dry before reuse.
National Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on UK mainland orders over £100.00 (ex vat).
For UK mainland orders below £100.00 (ex vat) £8.95 delivery fee is charged.
Local Delivery Charges
Delivery is free on orders over £25.00 (ex vat) to postcode areas L, CH and WA.
For orders under £25.00 (ex vat) to postcodes L, CH and WA a delivery fee of £4.95 is charged.
Please Note: Wray Bros can only fulfil orders UK mainland orders.
Returns and Refunds
Please see our Delivery and Returns page for more information